Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Latley ive been blushing alot for no reason?

ok for the past about month ive been blushing so much for hardly any reason at all and it's not just my cheeks get red but my whole face does! it's soo embarresing to and i have no clue why it's happening to me like one time my teacher called on me to read and the kid i have a crush on was in my class making up a test so i started to read and my whole face felt like it was burning up and people have been telling me i blsuh all the time even when i can't tell i'm blushing myself


i need some help please!Latley ive been blushing alot for no reason?
Your in love...hahaha i know that sounds kinda odd....but think about it :)





like two days ago i got really sick during class and my boyfriend got to carry me to the nurse. When he left, even though i was in so much pain i would randomly start smiling thinking of him :)





i know how u feel...a little crazy and stuff...but its so normal


hope this helps :))Latley ive been blushing alot for no reason?
Blushing is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains