Sunday, December 13, 2009

Am i suppose to use highlighter with blush or no?

I have always worn blush. Then one day I got my makeup done for free at one of those Nordstrom show things... and Bobbi Brown did a great job! Too bad it's a little pricey. I don't wear make-up very often. Only on special occasions... and I have a prom coming up. I just dont know what to do! Am I suppose to wear blush and THEN a highlighter?





I'm thinking of buying ';10'; from benefit cosmetics : http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ...





I have a gift card from there.





But anyways, I dont know, do you recommend fake lashes too?








here's how it would look if I didn't have the highlighting and fake lashes and such.. (before a friend's party)


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23mq2x%26amp;s...


http://i40.tinypic.com/23mq2x.jpg





I'm just worried these won't look good for the pro pics.





help me please... it's prom and I would like to look my best.Am i suppose to use highlighter with blush or no?
Depending on the look I'm going for, sometimes I'll use a highlighter. It can give a great, glowy effect when applied properly. I'm a big fan of using the ';C'; shape to highlight around you eye and cheekbones. Here's a pic that demonstrates the effect I'm talking about:


http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f191/l鈥?/a>


NARS Orgasm blush and Albatross highlighter were used for that look. Highlighter can look bad if overused, though, so use a light hand. =D





And I like false eyelashes for special occasions, especially something like the prom, where you'll want them to show up in your pictures.Am i suppose to use highlighter with blush or no?
Judging by your picture, you are already pretty and honestly don't need to wear too much makeup.





Using a highlight on your cheekbones is for the effect of looking ';fresh.'; Since the sun hits your face it enhances your cheekbones giving that effect. So I wouldn't recommend highlighting since prom will be at night rendering it pointless.





Definitely get fake lashes it really pulls a dramatic effect which will look great when taking pictures at prom.





have fun!
fake lashes are a nono unless u have alot of exerpirence using them u should use blush and u can even use eyeshadow as a higlighter if u dodn't want to buy one its not needed tho,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains