Sunday, December 13, 2009

I blush a lot! sometimes it just happens for no reason! what should i do?

grow up %26amp; do a lot of fingering. It makes your face hard. You would be a no-nonsense person then.I blush a lot! sometimes it just happens for no reason! what should i do?
Quit thinking about boys.I blush a lot! sometimes it just happens for no reason! what should i do?
i do too.....and i dont care.....i just think its one of my identities
Makes you shy, Cool
where a lot of make up hopefully that will cover it up?
I do too.
I do to and, actually, it's a quality, don't worry. It means that you have a pure and good soul and you are more sensitive than others. It may be frustrating from time to time, but calm down, people who care about you will love you for that.
not sure, but I blush a lot when I think about women

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains