Sunday, December 13, 2009

Made her BLUSH + SMILE, but she says NO to a date?

so i went up to this girl in my class (im in college) and introduced myself properly and we got a conversation going. She was blushin really red, i took it as a good sign since i wasnt embarassing her or saying anything rude/unacceptable.





i know for a fact she's single, so i asked if she wanted to get a coffee and she's like ';uhhh nooo... i have an assignment due later today.'; and i just said ';ok, let me know if u change your mind';.





i didnt give her any of my contact info though. my friend told me he keeps seeing that girl in the same place i asked her out.





Am i seeing things or is she tryin to give me a sign? i never went back to that place where we met..?Made her BLUSH + SMILE, but she says NO to a date?
she might have been blushing because she was embarrassed for some reason and you may have misunderstood... i blush veryy easily and it generally does not mean anything even though some people think so... for example i blush at compliments from anyone





but maybe she did have an assignment due or doesnt like coffee... its not like you gave her a chance to make another date because you havent seen her since and she doesnt have a way to talk to you





my advice is to go to the place you asked her out which ur friend sees her at all the time and start another conversation... wait for her to suggest meeting somewhere else to avoid appearing desperateMade her BLUSH + SMILE, but she says NO to a date?
Simple, you suprised the mess out of her, she probably didnt expect that, your in. Next time you see her, say, ';now that you've time to think about me overnight, is your answer still no?'; If she says no, you've caught yourself a dame. Thats good what you did. Keep it going mick. Your on your way!
I think you misread her. If she turned you down, she's not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains