Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do I blush for no reason?

AS u can tell from the question, i blush for no reason. For any little thing, i go red. Even if its talking to a girl that's a close friend, i go red, and i don't feel shy or anything, i talk normally. I can't talk in front of an audience without blushing, but that's to do with self confidence, which i lack of.





If there is any way to help reduce this, can you tell me?Why do I blush for no reason?
Hey,





This is what a friend of mine said:





I don't know if this will help, but I have some thoughts on the subject. I used to blush more, and I don't so much, but sometimes it comes back. When I've noticed other people blushing though, I don't give it much thought at all. If anything I think it brightens up their face, gives them a glow, and says they're human, and maybe a bit shy. It also can make someone look more attractive (some women even put blush on their face to appear flushed!!!). Try to just smile when you blush, laugh it off, and take a few deep breaths (this always helped me), and accept that it is part of who you are. It just means that some of the blood is rushing to your face. What if our faces turned polka-dotted at times!!! That would be much worse!!! Since I've changed my attitude towards blushing, I don't really blush as much, cause I guess I don't have so much anxiety towards it. Hope that helps!!





I also think its down to hormones!!!








Hope that helps!!!





DD.Why do I blush for no reason?
Omg i wish there was. Believe me if anybody knows about this problem its me :( Im like, permenantly red :(
i blush for no reason because i was born like that
My life story! I always blush, my advice to you is ignore it, that's what I do!
dunno, my cheeks are very rosy most of time, could be for u too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains