Sunday, December 13, 2009

I blush like hell , even for no reason just while talking !! how to get rid of that?

its really embarracing when i just blush like that , even when talking to a girl like me !! and its too obvious that people notice and comment !


how do i get rid of that ? any solution ?I blush like hell , even for no reason just while talking !! how to get rid of that?
My dear Haley...





Oh Haley...I think that's sooooo sweet (like the guy above me said it)...-smile- However, I can understand that it ';bothers'; you, but honey...there isn't anything you can ';do about it';, because it's just the way your ';metabolism'; reacts....





But....look at it from a positive side, baby..it shows, that you're ';ALIVE';, in ';full bloom'; and your blood is ';circulating'; ....and...even better than that...You can SAVE lots of $$$$ because, you definitely never have to ';invest'; into any ';blush';(make-up)---ha-ha-ha-ha-ha- That way, you save lots of $$$$$ on ';powder, cream or in whatever blush-';form'; others have to invest in...-smile-





So...in essence...just accept that it is the way it is...and learn to live with it, honey. Just imagine, there could be many other circumstances you could be troubled with, which are much more severe, so be content and after all...lots of people LIKE it! Send you all my love*****I blush like hell , even for no reason just while talking !! how to get rid of that?
you cant. it something to do with your hypothamous ( no idea on spelling) gland being overactive. i have the same thing, like when i get nervous, or upset. its the same thing that causes people to get sweaty hands. and i know how it is, like you know you do it, so it makes it worse. they do a surgery to fix it, but it doesnt work everytime. you can find out about it if you search sweaty hand surgery i bet.
Iht won't ever stop. I'm sorry ihts just natural I know.


Even with hella make-up you can see through iht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains