Sunday, December 13, 2009

I look like a beetrout when i blush .. no exaduration?

I always blush over the slightest things, most of the time at school because im a shy person, but if im around certain people im myself and i dotn care n i dont go red.. but i try to be myself around every1 else but most people know me as ''the quiet 1'' because i am shy around people i 1st meet but i understand that because some people are anyway.. i just h8 it when i go bright red.. then i know ive gone bright red which makes me even more red anf if some1 says ive gone red that makes me go like purple!! its not a skin condition because my skin is actually very clear and i dont have spots, my skin isnt blotchy is there anything i can do to help stop it.. ive tryed ignorin it and not to be botherd.. i also went to the doctor about it but that was a while ago.





When i was in yr 9 especially i got bullied every single day most lessons at school .. made my life hell i just wanted to kill myself it was that bad the whole class picking on me.. i need more convidense n how 2 stop goin redI look like a beetrout when i blush .. no exaduration?
omg im the same!!!! i went red today for having a go at my teacher an the whole tutour chanting my namee hahaaaa


and spesh wehn sum1 goes ';UR GOIN RED '; ur like i KNOW i am but u dont have to say it!!! me and sum friends had this convo friday lol


i am shy aswell sometimes but can be reallllly wild others, especially if im not in my home town


do u know the weirdest thing? i always used to walk looking down, but on wenesday i watched gok wan's how to look good naked, and he said ';don't look down when you walk, don't be soory for walking!'; and i had a blunt fringe put in saturday (like cheryl cole's) and it has made me sooo much more confident and i dont look down when i walk, and when i went to the clothes show in december , there was this model with the same hair style as me, so i just go round thinking ';she has confidence, good walk etc... so why can't i?'; and u know, i always thought i would always go red but you know,, even though everyone says ohh youve gotta have confidence, its not that easy!!!!! so go for something different,, new coat , hair be noticeable thereofre you get more popular and start feeling more conident, and dont be in ';the crowd'; have something unigue and no the same as everyone else like in my school booo be different and i promise you u will have confidence,,, and them bullies, most likeyl causes they were jealous, therefore hadf to pick on you so they could look ';better'; as thy didnt want to be shown up so 2mora when u go to school... think '; i am going to be somebody today'; and i promise you u will have confidence but it wont happen immediatly, you may not even notice this. i hope you hve enjoyed reading my little essay but i had so much to write so i hope everything goes good and you will go less red (if not stop!) it may not be now though, it could be a few months but u know what ur beautiful nmw so believe that


XDI look like a beetrout when i blush .. no exaduration?
There's not really any cure. I have the same exact problem. I guess the only thing to do is be more confident of urself and don't think too much about turning red. Some guys even think it's cute when u blush. ; ) Just take deep breaths and don't worry about it.
Well stop caring what everyone else thinks. Just worry about yourself and what makes you happy. I used to be the same way. I still do blush esp. if I have to get in front of the class or something, but you'll get over it eventually.
Well I had the same problem too, I would use Bare Minerals make up. It's very healthy and it hides your blush so no one can tell. I know people would say ';You'll get over it.'; but it is sometimes hard when it's out of your control. So try some cover up. But don't use any harse kinds, cuz somtimes that can make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains