Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blushing - I blush easily for no reason lately. Why?

I am fair skinned and confident, a professional, a college graduate, am social and have high self esteem (at least I think so). However, the last few months, I seem to blush very easily and my face and neck get all blotchy with red splotches and it looks gross against my pale white skin.





It happens when my boss approaches me to ask me a question, when someone calls on me in a meeting or small group, when I get into an elevator with a good looking guy, when I notice a guy is looking at me (I'm not even looking at him, I'm trying to be cool) but I blush anyway. He then stops looking at me. He's probably thinking I'm a freak.





How do I stop from blushing so much? I try to drink a lot of water and think cool thoughts when I feel myself get blushy and blotchy, but by then it's too late. Usually when all eyes are on me in a meeting or a small group or gathering, I am fine. And even now when I blush when called on, my voice and posture are OK. I sound fine, I just look a mess.Blushing - I blush easily for no reason lately. Why?
I have suffered from the same thing my whole life. I blush and get those red blotches all over my neck, face, and body when in an uncomfortable situation.





Refer to this site for some explanation on your situation and what you can do to prevent it. http://eredicane.com/





I haven't tried eredicane but I am really thinking about it since blushing and the blotchy skin is really starting to affect my life.Blushing - I blush easily for no reason lately. Why?
I heard that when you get red and warm in a certain area example your ears your stressing out or worried. So maybe your stressed at work? Or worried what the guy maybe thinking? It's happened to me before. My ears got super red and hot when my baby sister was in the hospital. I dont' know?





(=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains