Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh No ! Why Do People Always Blush And Look Away When I Look At Them...??

maybe you intimidate them...!!!Oh No ! Why Do People Always Blush And Look Away When I Look At Them...??
thank you!!! out of habit Report Abuse
Oh No ! Why Do People Always Blush And Look Away When I Look At Them...??
Because you will see beyond me and see


the sense of wonder is the key to my world,


and rather that you sense this and see me


as a whole sense of experience i look away


from such perceiving eyes into my unknown


secret world, i fear you may sense my truth


in exposing the unity and opposites of my


existence as a human in motion in natures


ways ~


Simply, I'm tOO shy to have you gaze


into my eyes to see beyond me ~


~~~~~~ blush, blush ~~~~~~


~wink~
Why do you always post questions that call attention to yourself? Is feedback from strangers about yourself that important to you? Why?
perhaps they, as i, do not understand why you have a black stripe across your face. it's impolite to stare.
Maybe they are just shy...


:D
LITTLE MISS YOU CAN BE WRONG


JUST LOOK IN MY EYES:SEE WHO WILL BLUSH THEN


ROB.


I DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ANYBODY.


EVER.
cause you have a cliff hanger...
thats funny, for me its usually terror and running.
cause we didn't know a tranny can be so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains