Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please help me... I blush for no reason?

For about 3 years now I have been constantly afriad of blushing


and it's ruining my life. at almost every thing I do I am constantly


thinking no, don't do it, you'll go red and everyone think you're weird


or


embarrassd when you're now. I understand everyone blushes,


and when I'm actually


embarrassd in an embarrasing


situation I don't mind it cause it's normal,


but when some random looks at you while you're eating


or


you pay for something in a store or someone you're not used


to talks to you and you go bright red it is really


in nessecary and weird.





it is ruining my life,





what should


I do,?Please help me... I blush for no reason?
That happens to everybody at sometime in their life. Don't fret and live with it. You'll get past it!Please help me... I blush for no reason?
You could consult a clinical psychologist, or distact yourself by biting your cheek, or rubbing your tongue over the roof of your mouth.





';As if having your face go red wasn't enough, people who blush usually suffer from an additional problem - the fear of blushing !





And the worst thing of all - someone noticing your blushing face or neck and commenting on it!





Three problems to avoid instead of one!





So then you have 3 problems - how to stop blushing, controlling the fear you are going to blush and overcoming the fear of someone else bringing it to everyone else's attention.





And of course this makes blushing more likely to occur because these thoughts make you more self-conscious instead of less so.





A common mistake: ';I must stop blushing';





Now most people who blush think that the 'cure' is to never blush again; but just how realistic is that?





Facial blushing is a natural process that happens for a reason; yes - it can be made worse by the worry about it happening, but it is unreasonable to think ';I have to know I will never blush again';.





A more realistic and attainable goal is to become less bothered if you do blush. If you can blush and not really care, then do you really have a problem?





And the amazing thing is; when you start to care less whether you blush or not, you blush less and less.';


Most people are suggestible, to some degree, so you could either seek professional hypnotherapy, or, quicker, cheaper, and more conveniently: http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com Cool Down Blushing
It does happen to all people in life. It happens at times when we are doing something for the first time and it is uncomfortable for the inital time of doing it. But by you trying to run from it you aren't really experiecing it to get past the first time, you are making it go on. That is why later in life that we don't blush any more, the experiences are old hat to us and they are all normal. Just face up to the experiences. Personally, I think it's cute watching someone blush, they are so pure of heart yet and that is refreshing in itself.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains