Friday, December 11, 2009

Which blush product do u use? Why do u like that brand???

I just got a blush from M.A.C. called Sweet As Cocoa. It's absolutely gorgeous! I like M.A.C. because you can go and try on everything before you buy it, and on top of that, it's the first powder blush that I've tried that doesn't look ashy on me. It looks really natural, not a ton of shimmer, and actually looks like I'm blushing. Good stuff. Hope that helped! Good luck!Which blush product do u use? Why do u like that brand???
Bourjois Powder blush in Amber Rose %26amp; Frisson Rose


Bobbi Brown blush in Rose %26amp; Tawny





The colours are suitable for my skin . The powders are smooth Which blush product do u use? Why do u like that brand???
I do not use any make up i feel that it only ages a girl and in the long run ruins your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains