Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have never used blush before and I have no Idea what shade I should use?

http://cookiesrockoutloud.deviantart.com/art/Lonely-In-Color-129911166





Thats my picture as reference for my skin tone and I have never used it before so I don't know what brand to use or what shade. If anyone has any advice that would be awesome. I have some cheek definition not allot since i have chubby cheeks I have a sorta square face. Sorta oily so I need something that can stand through that. Again help would be appreciated. Thanks!I have never used blush before and I have no Idea what shade I should use?
Honestly I think the best thing to do is go to a makeup shop (or one wear they sell makeup and have helpy people) and tell them you'd like a blush and which one is best.


Do you use foundation if not do the same thing there





If you have sensitive or pimple prone skin tell them that as wellI have never used blush before and I have no Idea what shade I should use?
go for a bright baby pink even though it might look like too much in the jar when you apply a little bit to your cheeks it turns really pretty and natural.
A pretty peach color looks good on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains