Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it safe to wear blush on your lips?

i just got this new shade that looks really nice on both my cheeks and lips but i have no idea if its harmful if i ingest it (like with my food when i'm eating or something)Is it safe to wear blush on your lips?
It is fine to use, they wouldn't make it if it was safe to get a little bit in your mouth.


I use it all the time with my lip gloss.


I have a clear lip gloss and I mix a little of that with some mineral blush and I have a nice, pigmented blush, and I love it :)Is it safe to wear blush on your lips?
Yes, it's safe.


Plus a good way to stretch your makeup.
Eh, I would check to see if it was toxic first...just in case. Also, if you're sensitive, I wouldn't. Just because your lips would probably get inflamed and irritated.
It's not-try not to lick your lips and swallow it just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains