Sunday, December 13, 2009

I blush all the time for no reason,?

How can I control it? Or stop it? It's holds me back from doing things that i want to doI blush all the time for no reason,?
Ok I'm a readhead anfd it happens to me all the time in class when a teach cals on me and I don't know the answer everyone is all like OMG your face is *** red as your hair. I hate it and you always feel your face burning up. Finally I got over it and when people say that I'm like oh well.


Just try not to think about it.I blush all the time for no reason,?
you can't. you must be a redhead or a blonde.....we seem to blush alot more
i would just try to wear like a light colored face powder or foundation on my cheeks to cancel out the red blushing....it's just part of who you are but if it makes you uncomfortable there are ways to conceal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains