Sunday, December 13, 2009

I blush for no reason:S ??

I always go bright red at school over the littlest things, this has happend since yr 8 im now im yr 11n it calmed down loads from before, ive been bullied loads about it and i almost missed a hole year of school in yr 9 because of bullying, ive tryed not to care and just ignore but i cant , no matter what i do i still blush and its not just a little blush all my face goes bright red please helpI blush for no reason:S ??
Better question to ask your doctor.I blush for no reason:S ??
Sorry you have had to put up with this for so long....





Its a medical condition that there is a word for, but it escapes me and I am too lazy now to look it up.





There is medication you can take (and you may or may not grow out of it).





See your physician.
I would start with asking a doctor about it. There is that skin disorder call Rosacia and it has to do with reddening of the skin and there is medication for it.
your very ceceptible to embarassment, just tell urself you won't be embarrassed next time and make it happen
This sounds like Rosacea to me as well. Besides just having red or blotchy skin, a person with this disorder will blush very easily over nothing at all. It is tough because we always look guilty even when we are not! Speak to your doctor soon because this condition will get worse as you get older. Changing your diet can help a lot as well. Cut out spicy foods, caffeine, sweets, etc. Sorry, you will not have a career as a professional poker player because your face will always give you away.
That's happened to me all my life. I never knew it was rosascea and I could take medicine for it. I just thought it was b/c I was embarrassed, but I looked at that website someone else put on and the symptoms include face turning red after drinking or hot bath and that happens to me too. Wow, I'm gonna tell my doctor about that.
You may have the skin condition known as rosacea (pronounced 'roe Zae shah'), as other postees have mentioned. (That still doesn't give the right of fellow students to bully the person.) Perhaps you can go to a (board-certified) dermatologist and find out what he or she thinks. You may or may not have that. Perhaps you are really shy and feel self-conscious.





For more info on rosacea: http://www.rosacea.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains