Friday, December 4, 2009

What lip color would go good with Nars Orgasm blush?

I want to purchase Nars Orgasm blush but usually don't spend that much money on makeup but I heard that it was really good. I like to go with a peach or coral on my lips in the summer and thought it would look great with that but I like more of a berry on my lips in the winter. What cheap lipstick (one that you could buy at a drugstore) would you recommend that would go nicely with the blush? Would a berry even work with the blush? I have fair skin with golden blond hair and gray eyes if that helps...What lip color would go good with Nars Orgasm blush?
peach, revlonWhat lip color would go good with Nars Orgasm blush?
I would like to stay in a sof pink or a nude colour wth high gloss or straigh matte.





Feel free to check out my blog where I discuss the latest products in beauty, demos, free giveaways, priduct reviews and so much more





http://www.changingfacesbymay.blogspot.c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains