Sunday, December 13, 2009

I started going out with a boy for 1month now...everytime im with him i blush for no reason...?

how will i stop blushing in front of him??????I started going out with a boy for 1month now...everytime im with him i blush for no reason...?
gal, you are in love. no need to stop blushing. your guy love you blushing.I started going out with a boy for 1month now...everytime im with him i blush for no reason...?
Honey U got 2 be very young .Its got 2 be your first love am I right?
You like him, and without wanting to, you show him that by blushing. He may have onother way of unawarely showing you how he likes you, perhaps his hands start sweating, when he sees you. Both of you are so concerned about their ';problem';, I think, he hasn't noticed your blushing. Don't worry about that, as time goes by, it will vanish.
when u get to know him
I think it is just a stage you are going to have to work through. You are just besotted with him. Maybe get some of the major things over and done with and get nice and comfy around him. That way everything wont seem so blush-worthy.
That means you really like him. Try to stay calm in his presence!
one other month with me would be enough to stop blushing :P
Everyone does it in a lifetime.Its simple,yo inlove and just need to get to know him better.
cover ur face with some cloth...easy
When you relax a bit, he probably thinks its cute anyway! So don't worry about it.
Its normal when you know him better you will relax a bit!
Its perfectly normal. You like him. I am a woman and when I am with my boyfriend of 3yrs I blush and he laughs so hard when he catches me blushing.....
dunno, i have never experienced the problem
try make up covers every thing
hello,





i dont think this is something u can learn to stop, u blush or u dont blush. its a matter of getting to used to him, his body, his words, to being around him. dont u think u ll blush forever even afer ur 3rd child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains