Friday, December 11, 2009

Skin products that help cover up my blushing?

Well im soo soo soo nervous because i have a speech to do on tuesday!


And i wear bare mienrals and coverup over


and it reduces some blushing but i was wondering if like my local drugstore or walmart has any cream that reduces blushing


or any quick makeup i can get before tuesday!


plz help the only reason i hate persentation is cuz my face gets so red


plz help me!! :'(Skin products that help cover up my blushing?
No hunny!


Don't try to cover your blushing!Skin products that help cover up my blushing?
Aww. I have the same problem... should have seen the wedding pictures! lol.





Try a thick creamy foundation with good coverage. I hate liquid foundations cause they are so bad for your skin, but it won't hurt for one night! (I use bare minerals too... love it!) Make sure to get a good color match. Usually the people in the makeup department don't mind helping you out!





Good luck!
try using alpha hydrox- it may help- at a minimum, it will make your face fresh looking (it's got 12% glycolic acid)





worked for me- i had the same problem ;)
Something with green tint in it.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting domains