Sunday, December 13, 2009

I need a specific kind of lipstick and blush for my dance recital and have no idea where to find it.?

For my dance recital I need red rum lipstick amd red rum blush and have no idea where to find it. Can someone please tell me where I can find it???I need a specific kind of lipstick and blush for my dance recital and have no idea where to find it.?
try checking at sephora or MAC.





try a costume shop.. they always have great stage make-up !I need a specific kind of lipstick and blush for my dance recital and have no idea where to find it.?
Try eBay...may seem mad but they have all kinds of beauty products on there...a lot will ship worldwide. Failing that visit your local department store and I am sure they will be able to advise you on a shade you like which will suit your skin tone!


Good luck and happy dancing!! :-)
Ask your teacher where they found the specific color or you could give her money to get it for you the next time she goes to the shop to get it or you could look up local retailers that have it .
Go to a department store and hit the make up counters. One is bound to have those shades.
ask your teacher :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains