Friday, December 11, 2009

I blush and my lips turn bright red and swell up when I'm thinking ';romantic'; thoughts, it's embarrassing...?

It's horribly obvious when I'm aroused, it looks like I'm wearing make up except it's obvious that it's natural. It's very hard to hide because it's my face of all things. Do other women have this problem?I blush and my lips turn bright red and swell up when I'm thinking ';romantic'; thoughts, it's embarrassing...?
You lips on your face swell up? Sounds like an allergic reaction. Ive never heard of such a thing occurring from thinking ';romantic'; or any other kind of thoughts. Are you eating peanuts or shellfish when you are thinking these thoughts?I blush and my lips turn bright red and swell up when I'm thinking ';romantic'; thoughts, it's embarrassing...?
lol





You do realize rouge %26amp; lipstick were created because


the flush of cheeks %26amp; lips are a sign of feminine arousal?





This is done because men are aroused by feminine arousal





So sure you may find it a bit embarrassing, but in the end it will attract to you, guys you find attractive.
Cloudy. Just relax. There is nothing to be embarrassed about


in that manner. You are being too conscious about something


that most people either do not recognize, or have a disdain for.


It is a natural occurence, so it is perfectly understandable.


Arent you glad though, that you are not a guy............
If that happened to all guy's, then they would all be walking around with bright red faces.
You're causing me to do a bit of swelling myself love. WOOF! WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains