Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why do I blush so much for no reason?

Okay so I blush A LOT. I always turn beet red over everything! Like when I'm embarrassed, it's one thing, but I blush madly over small stuff! (ex.- like on time I met my new gym teacher, and I could feel myself getting all hot and stuff! and he wasn't even cute!) Why do I do this and how can I make it stop?!Why do I blush so much for no reason?
Maybe you're just a flirt, it's not a bad thing. Just flirty. I was always the same way.Why do I blush so much for no reason?
A medical condition known as Idiopathic craniofacial erythema exists, in which the sufferer blushes strongly with little or no provocation. This is related to social phobia.
Years ago, this happened to me, also. It was found to be the beginning signs of rosacea, which I now see a dermatologist to try to manage. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting domains